Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 years’ experience in UX Design or similar role.
- Experience running user research programs both online and offline.
- Advanced Design skills utilizing Sketch / Figma /
- InVision/Axure/Proto.io or similar.
- Relevant qualifications in User Experience or Digital Design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, flow maps, prototyping, Testing, and iterating to effectively communicate interaction and Design ideas.
- Experience working across multiple platforms – web, mobile, and app.
- An accomplished portfolio, including responsive web Design (laptops, Android, iPhones, iPad etc.)
- Be able to implement User centered UX designs and interfaces
- Be passionate about UX/UI Design and Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in Design.
- Have a team mindset. Rolling up your sleeves to do the not so glamorous work to help the team get things over the line.
- Closely work with project managers and other disciplines through the project lifecycle to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Be comfortable communicating with high-level stakeholders, product owners and software developers and be good at identifying requirements/needs/vision.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Confident running or contributing to workshops, gathering feedback and running user Testing
Good working knowledge of Scrum and Agile development methodologies.