We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our growing startup. In this position, you will be in charge of infrastructure projects and processes. In addition, you will work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems.
- Analyse current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical solutions and demonstrating them to the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Work closely with engineers to maintain software needed for projects
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Good understanding of best practices regarding system Security measures
- Professional experience of working with Linux and sysadmin skills
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, Gitlab, or Jenkins
- Experience working in a scalable production environment
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Familiarity with bare metal, operations, and cloud environment
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions