About the Team
At Snapp's Front-end team, every one of us strives for excellence while using cutting-edge technologies to build wonderful and perfect products. We nurture and leverage individual talent and encourage every one of our engineers to grow continually.
About the Role
As a Front-end engineer, you will help us shape the future of Snapp Group's business by developing robust and feature-rich applications.
You have excellent analytical skills and conceptual understanding. You can quickly understand new technical
concepts and technology, and you have a strong interest in and vision of the latest trends in software development
and technology. You have experience with applying (Front-end) Design patterns and Architecture.
● Develop reusable, highly optimized, and testable modules
● Develop and maintain web applications
● Proactively collaborate with team members.
● Ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of work
● Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in technology and product-driven company
- ● 4+ years of exp
- ● Deep knowledge of Vue
- ● Good experience in React
- ● Proficient in HTML5, CSS
- ● Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- ● Attention to detail with a good sense of Design
- ● Familiar with web applications monitoring (Performance, Load Time, etc)
- ● Familiar with Webpack
- ● Thorough knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Git
- Good understanding of REST
- Familiar with TypeScript
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Experience with Agile methodology and willingness to work in a Scrum environment
- You can comfortably communicate in English.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Employee Loan
- A great culture of R&D
- Gaming Room
- Monthly Snapp credit
- Pizza-loving culture
- Supplementary health insurance
- Team Building
- On-Site Doctor
- Remote Work