Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone
owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation
services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of
the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
● You will participate in designing microservices.
● You will be developing cloud-native services using PHP and Golang programming languages.
● You will be delivering projects to production using CI/CD pipelines.
● You will be implementing monitoring facilities to monitor system’s health and firefight in cases of emergency.
● You will be responsible to cooperate with other members of the team to achieve defined OKRs.
● Good knowledge of software architecture.
● Good knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
● Basic understanding of OOP design patterns.
● Strong problem-solving abilities.
● Good knowledge of PHP programming language.
● Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel and Lumen).
● Good knowledge of designing and using relational databases (esp. MySQL or MariaDB).
● Good knowledge of Non-relational databases (esp. Redis)
● Good knowledge of Linux.
● Good knowledge of version controls (esp. Git).
● Basic understanding of CI/CD processes.
● Intermediate English language skills.
● Tendency in writing clean code and following coding standards.
● Being interested and hard-working in learning new technologies and coming up with innovative solutions.
● Having experience in working with Golang.
● Being skilled in designing Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
● Having strong DevOps skills (Creating Ansible roles).
● Being experienced in deploying projects to cloud environments.
● Having been worked with orchestrators e.g. Kubernetes or OpenShift.
● Being skilled in working with message queues (esp. RabbitMQ).
زمان نمایشگاه به پایان رسیده است.ارسال رزومه