زمینه کاری شرکت:
حمل و نقل درون شهری
About the Team:
Our back-end teams are building enterprise-level and high-performance services which are critical enablers for our company.
About the role:
The role of a Java back-end engineer in our teams is to participate in various phases of software development life-cycle, specially Design and development, in order to achieve high-quality microservices for our products.
- Design and develop product features within a cross-functional agile team
- Participate in reviewing codes and proactively propose solutions to enhance the code quality
- Contribute to improving the stability and performance of services
- Participate in shaping and achieving the technical road-map of the team
- Good knowledge of Core Java, JVM internals
- Solid Software Engineering knowledge: Knows how to write clean, maintainable, reusable and testable code
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with Relational databases
- Knowledge of developing high-quality software systems based on Microservice Architecture and principles
- Proficiency in using Git as a version control system
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- More than 3 years of experience in the related field
- Prior experience with any of NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker Containerization, ELK Stack
- Familiarity with TDD or BDD
Supplementary health insurance
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
مشاهدهی پروفایل شرکت