آشنایی به زبان انگلیسی الزامی است
Your tasks will include:
● designing, developing, testing and documenting new and existing applications
to ensure stability, scalability, performance and compliance with project
● close cooperation with UX and UI designers when designing,
● review of team members' code in regular code reviews, boosting the use of
best practices in software development,
● automation of CI / CD processes,
● writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests,
● support in the last stages of recruitment (technical interviews and tests of
candidates for new team members).
How will you work?
We do not use rigid methodologies. Our work is based on mutual trust, autonomy
and motivation to achieve the best results and quality. The flat structure in the
company and a small team allow for quick decision making, implementation of own
ideas and a sense of responsibility for a part of the project being carried out.
In our work, we use modern technologies carefully selected for ongoing projects,
such as: Firebase Functions (Google Cloud Functions), Firestore, BigQuery,
PubSub, Kubernetes. Thanks to close cooperation with Google, we have access to
yet unpublished technologies and a real impact on their shape. Prepare for a large
amount of learning and discovering
We are looking for talented programmers with a habit of paying attention to every
detail. As a person with experience, you will have a trully big impact on the shape
and operation of the system.
Your key skills:
● you have at least three years’ experience as a programmer,
● you have a great knowledge of the browser environment,
● you worked with Google Cloud Platform or a similar service,
● you know the concept of "event driven" architecture,
● you worked with NoSQL databases,
● you can create "real-time" applications that deal well with large amounts of
● you are fascinated with elegant architecture and clean and testable code,
● you are interested in, and familiar with, the concepts of functional
● you have an excellent knowledge of English both in speaking and writing.
An additional advantage will be:
● knowledge of TypeScript language or other strongly typed programming
● knowledge of AMP HTML,
● experience with Redux, Redux Saga, RxJS libraries.